Tuesday, August 5, 2008

=) and =(

Guess what?!! i'm online and blog-ing in cyber again. sound like my life very senang right? actually m doing some research for ZMZYP also la..and i think i'm going to get one broadband asap better than always pay money to this cyber..haha!

I ate crabs tonight! =)
I recorded a promo that i wrote for ZMZYP this evening! =)
I wrote a proposal for MayZi this morning! =)
I called my cousin sister using Nick's mobile and she still a caring and lovely person! =)
Terence called me and told me a news which can consider as a good news! =)
Yee Ti told me that i become thinner when she walked behind me! =)
Jack and i laughed loudly in the car when we played jokes about the persons we dislike! =)

The crabs taste bad! =(
Waiting for quite a long time to get approved! =(
But didnt pass to her because no need! =(
My phone get barred this morning! =(
Still need to wait for the news to prove that its a good news or bad news! =(
Is that means that when facing her she will says m fat?!! =(
Nick and Orange don't know Cantonese so they don't know what we laughing about! =(

--------------------------------------------------------
I smile when I'm happy.
I moody when I'm upset.
I cry when I'm not perfect.
I keep silent when I'm speechless.
I sacrifice myself when its the end of the world.
I keep going on my life when facing the problems.
---------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.