Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Am i (cheap) ?

I woke up quite early today! around 12pm something!haha ~ can consider as early huh?!!

Even i woke up early but i got nothing to do..damn bored when sitting at home. Its like really wasting the time if only sitting at home whole day, so i move myself and stepped in the kitchen to find some foods to eat. In my kitchen got rice, eggs, can food. So i decided to cook a very simple dishes to fulfill my stomach. After that continue boring.

Listening to the music whole afternoon and viewing the pictures that we took last time. Its time to photoshop!haha~ so i edit one 2 photos.


this is the first photo i edited. [ from left: stupid kyan, fat kyan, idiot kyan]

And here we go for another one..

This one is very simple. Blekyan in blur. See what i am holding?!!

After editing, i found out that i don't want to see my real face today! I want to avoid the place where got mirror! weird me today~ hermm...

And one thing, that Terence a ... i din pick up his phone when he ring me. At the same time Tam Tong called me. So after the conversation with Tam Tong i asked him to sms Terence for ring me back since i havent pay for my phone bill..(consequences of lazy! haha~) 1 minutes later Terence called. The first word from him was:" you very cheap a...asked me to ring you back in that way! you really poor like that meh" i was like WTF?!! yea! i am poor =.=""..of course i only scold in my heart la...i havent pay my bill ma..aiyo..But no worry, cause we always like that one.. tell you, Terence is a hiao guy....hahahahahahahahahahahhaha~ but he is a crazy, funny, and always emo guys! like to talk with him =)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ u r not cheap lar~
do u know tat digi got 1 function is ask ppl to tranfer money to u de?
there got 1 choice is u can ask ppl to call u back..
i always use tat function to ask my mom call me back de..
haha~ so..i more cheap..
i nvr call my mom de..
coz i wanna save money to sms in ZMZYP..wakaka~~

August 6, 2008 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

12pm early ar...
walao!!!then i woke up 9am ma SUPER early liao...hahhaah!!!

hey...ur photo editing..GENG wor!
so PRO ha...
siao lang u...say urself stupid,fat and idiot...SWT-.-"

August 6, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger ivy said...

u r not cheap la..
just no price for u...hehe
i think normally ppl also will do tat..i also will do tat to my frens..hehe
why weak up so "early"?
cause burning midnight oil?

August 6, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i din hav skul ..mayb i'll woke up late than u lor..

whr got cheap leh u??
u so ..expensive 1 .......
if my phone out of credit ..i will call my fren to transfer money or reload for me ..but i din pay it ..
cause...
no money too..
but i say i'll pay it back ..

August 6, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

errr....transfer credit??postpaid tak blh transfer lar..haha!!


ei..ur photoshop skill vr good hurh!!
12pm..thts wut i usuali do when i got no skul too..den wut time u usuali wake up 1?adui!!

August 6, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine one is maxis ler..so cannot transfer. somore is postpaid, how to transfer ler??

my photoshop skills still not pro la..my friends more geng..i wanna learn from them but after they taught me i forgot jor..haiz..

that ivy a...what no price huh?? ish...haha~these few days i only slept after 3 am ler...dunno why! haiz.

elliee more bad..dun wan pay back money to her friend one...cannot like this one ! aiyo... if they help you 3 times then you pay back them 1 tiume la..its enuf la..haha

meifenn is the most steady person..haha..din bully me one..usually a..depends lor..but when nothing to do i will sleep until noon one.

August 7, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger ivy said...

i said no price for u because u r unique to ur parent...so no price for selling it...hehe..und??
some more..if u really hav price..i think no one sffort to buy it lo..haha

August 7, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean la...saja mahe kacau la...aiya~ i know m expensive until no one effort to buy me! ahaha~ =P

August 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa??
say me bad arrr u ..
no la .. just joke only mar ..
today pay back to her ..rm10 ..
wahahhaa..izit i good d?
if not later she dunwan help me reload ..then ur turn help me ...joke joke jea..

August 8, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.