Tuesday, August 12, 2008

( hate / like ) contact lens?!! I hate it~

janjanx*janice says:time to update blog le.haha
Kyan - bery very boling - says:haha
Kyan - bery very boling - says:yea yea
Kyan - bery very boling - says:this is the purpose why i online lore
janjanx*janice says:good
janjanx*janice says:ur blog de music cant stop de o
Kyan - bery very boling - says:can
Kyan - bery very boling - says:you click pause la
Kyan - bery very boling - says:but not only got one songs
Kyan - bery very boling - says:got bleeding love
Kyan - bery very boling - says:and so on
janjanx*janice says:can uploade de ma.
Kyan - bery very boling - says:click next la
janjanx*janice says:put ur song ma
Kyan - bery very boling - says:dun want la
janjanx*janice says:later scare ppl away right
Kyan - bery very boling - says:yea yea yea
Kyan - bery very boling - says:this is what i scared
This Jan a ...haiz! Yea yea , i was here now to update my blog since i have no update for few days. I just came back from Mid Valley with Jack for movie "21" ( again, without Nick. don't ask me why always only Jack and I went for movie, what i can tell is this is the time and fate problems lor..haha) Its a nice movie, i like it and so do Jack.


Jim Sturgess is cute and acted as a mathemathic genius in this movie and Kate Bosworth played as Jim's girl in the movie and she is glamour! Before movie we had our dinner at "BaoBao" there and i saw one of my internet friends. First i was like " Oh my gosh what a coincident!" then i tried to hide myself. Don't know why I feel like weird when really saw someone who you knew from internet. I'm that kind of "paiseh" person ma..but self-declared one la since Jack them always said that I'm a PR, what to do...this is my talent (i mean self-declared thing..=.='') However, he saw me and so do i la..just confirmed when msn lor...haha!

OK, opening of Olympic was so great! I'm proud as a Chinese although not born in China! haha~ But also can consider as a Malaysian Chinese who dark in skin..Lee Hom and Wilbert them are ABC, i also got BC ma..MBC (Malaysia Born Chinese)..cool right?!! haha! After the opening i called up my China friend-Daslei who now stay in Hamburgh,Germany to share with him. But he said that he got a bit dissapointed because it's just normal. My first word after this was " what? It's great man!!!". He said " Yea i know but i expect more since the President used to say when he was in one public show that the opening of Olympic will use a lot of this and that..bla bla bla.. but in the end, dissapointed." But what i can say is its really a great show for me. The language, the peoples, the cultures, the spirit are so familir, its a proud of Chinese in all over the world and I love China, and also Malaysia of course! =) Wish that Malaysia Olympic team can grab the first gold very soon! I know they will !

Yesterday i cooked again. Got "Lian Ou" soup (i dont know how to say it in English, teach me!!), fried vege, eggs, baked bean..can foods again. After that watched Olympic games siaran langsung dari Beijing, RTM1 la~ can't believed that I'm watching RTM1! This is not because their programmes are boring yea (although you think so), is because i support Malaysia so i must support RTM also! =) Went to jogging with Rong hui at 3rd floor's gymnasium. He told me that he wanted to sweat but you know how long he jogged? i think not more than 15 minutes then his face turned white. OMG! weak~ =.='' haha... Tell you, he super duper scared ghost! haha~ and don't know you still remember that i went to club with friends in previous post? He did joined us and drunk. After that he cried and we all don't know what to do.. haiz, love things!

And touch with LOVE things, just now i called my pal and he was in the middle of crying, i don't know why i have a lot of friends who cry always after broke up! hermmmm...but its not a crime la i know. As what he said , everyone got flaws, so if you really love someone please love their flaws too! And when got problems please compromise together before confront each other! know? haha~ It's easy to say but it's hard to do. I know you will say this.
I'm not comfortable with the lenses in my eyes now ! =( ...*angry*

7 Comments:

Blogger ivy said...

wahaha...movie again...MBC..==!!
so good can hav a movie with ur frens..cemburu liao..hehe
n hor..must support RTM1..even i also only watch this channel after studies broadcasting..haha..

August 12, 2008 at 2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..cemburu what?!! ask your friend accompany you ma! ish..

so what you found out after watch RTM1?

August 12, 2008 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

erhemm..pandai ar..
copy paste here summore..=)
watch movie..
so free..so syiok!!!!
cemburu daoooo...

August 12, 2008 at 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...no need pay one ma cause no copyright! haha~ another one cemburu! haha

August 12, 2008 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger ivy said...

haha..cemburu cause u can watch movie lo..now no time for us to watch..hav to finish our assignments..n de presentation..haih..alot of movies miss it...

ehm..i think RTM1 not bad..just abit sien..haha..but only watch when braodcast live sport like badminton..hehe

August 12, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

got copyright de lorrr...
told u to pay le...
RM988 or pay less Rm 910...
u choose la...
ahhahaha!!!
ofcuz cemburu lar....macam sentiasa pergi movie...

August 12, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

I CEMBURU MORE AR!!!!hahahahah!!!
CEMBURU!!
CEMBURU!!
CEMBURU!!
HMPH!!!!!

hahaha!!damn!i hate my contacts too..owaz feel so uncomfortable with it..and make me to hv an eye infection few weeks ago..and i couldnt wear it for a week..
wear contact lens oso just bcoz ai mei..haiz!!

August 12, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.