Thursday, August 14, 2008

A good day start with a big smile. =D

13.08.2008

Kyan in mirror after watching "Mirror"!
Tonight the ghost door will opened, our “brothers” came out to celebrate their big day with us, guess you knew that and that’s why I am writing blog at home. Haha~ It doesn’t mean that I am afraid of them, its’ just because of I respect them. Yea, we need others to respect us so we need to respect them in return. I think I’m used to exist of ghost because of some weird things happened in my house. The water pipe will turned on suddenly, always heard the sound of someone opened the door. From the first day we moved in I heard the sound but only saw the water flow out from the pipe even no one around there last few weeks. Whatever la!! Going to move out soon~ haha..

This early morning my mom called me when I am still dreaming, here the contents of the conversation between me and her.

妈:遵啊!刚刚有一个人打电话给我,不知道019什么什么号码的!
遵:然后?
妈:他问我有没有阿遵的电话,然后我就给他。但是忘记问他是谁喔!
遵:哦,不用紧!
妈:OK啦!没事了~拜!

That moment I felt that my mom is cute. Haha~ and 15 minutes later that 019XXXXXXX person called.

仔:喂!阿遵啊?
遵:你是谁?有什么事?
仔:我是卖菜的阿仔啦 !
遵:huh?!! 卖菜的阿仔?(Confusing)
仔:对啦!
遵:OK! 什么事情啊?( Don’t care who that guy is first!)
仔:没有啦!你跟我订的(Forgot the name of vegetable already)没有货了,你要不要改其它的菜?
遵:huh?!! 菜?
仔:huh?!! 哦!你不是阿遵啊?
遵:我是阿遵!但不是你要找的那个阿遵!=.=

You see the thing happened?!! He called my mom’s number to get “阿遵” number. And what a coincidence my name also called “阿遵”. But in the end, I’m not the one that buys vegetables from him. Funny!
Due to that incident I woke up early today. It’s surprised me cause when I walked out from my room I saw Jack sit at the living room. Wow! He woke up earlier than me?!! It’s impossible. He said he woke up naturally around 8 something and went down to the market there breakfast and bought newspaper. What a healthy life huh?!! Haha~ after that we spent some times to cleaning and tidying the living room and CD’s that borrowed from Chris and Yee Ti. Oppss! Not together, only him. Haha! I was planned to help but when I want to help he already tidied up all the things. He’s a good guy! =D but he mixed up all the CDs and now I need to separate out which CD belong to Chris and Yee Ti! =.=’’


8tv Suet Yee called me and asked me for “Mirrors”, a film by Alex Aja at One Utama GSC tonight. Have you watch “The Hills Have Eyes” before this?!! “Mirrors” is from the director of that film. It’s horror. Of course we want to watch (This time got fate with Nick, we watched together finally! Haha~) around 7.30pm, we departed to One U. When we reached there we met Lex, Kyo, Monday, Hishiko, MJ, KS, Duncan, “Ho Chak” Yun Yun, etc. because of Yuni followed our car to One U there to meet her friends, and her friends wait her at Fridays Restaurant there, so we decided accompany her since she don’t know the direction. At the same time Nick was starving. He wants to eat something before movie, but it’s already near the showing time. Conclusion, we choose fast food to eat – A&W. We finished our meals in 10 minutes. I can’t fully enjoy the taste of my chicken burger! =( but never mind, after movie I called Orange come down for supper, she said ok and we all in the car were so surprised, cause she rarely supper with us! I think we go on luck start from tomorrow. Haha~ you know where we supper?!! Old Town! =D

P/S: i wrote this blog at home by using microsoft word since didnt go out for online.Ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

MIrror?haunted 1 ar?
finally have chance to watch with Nick liao.
ei..."mai aneh"(hokkien)scary lar..water pipe turn on suddenly omgomg!!!
muahah!
i saw somethin interesting..
the WAFER pic behind JACK!!!

August 14, 2008 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mirror?? wah..so scary de movie..
我承认我是胆小鬼,任何和“好兄弟”有关的事,我都不想看…==''
你家,很恐怖……快点半出来好~不然会带衰你们…

原来你们是用阿橙来决定你们是不是lucky的~哈哈!炸到!


p/s:你饿得很快哦!看个电影才2小时多,看之前吃,看过后又吃?==''

(还是用华语比较好~想说的都能尽情地说~哈哈!)

August 14, 2008 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

janjan,wut so funny bout the wafer hurh??hahaha!!
btw,nice ler!!the water pipe open by itself..
i nvr experience it before..
wana see,oso kenot see..
aiyorh!!!

August 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger ivy said...

wah...seem like u guys r having a good day le...so xian mu...cause im having bad day...haih~~~
btw..why choose old town again??im so bored with this name...haha..
n..orange follow u all for supper?wau..really surprise...n so unbelieveable...hehe

August 16, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.