Friday, August 22, 2008

Hanging out with (I hope is Jason Mraz)

Again, it was early in the morning! I know most of you has a question which is "why don't want to sleep o?". No doubt its really a good and straight forward question, but when a lot of peoples keep on asking you the same question you will feel so annoying. Of course i am not the one who will treat such caring friends like this way! =) I love my friends who really treat me as friend. Even just give me a warm smile when i see them after maybe few days or years!
I met two friends yesterday. When evening i met Terence, and Mel at night. Terence still the same, a bitch! Haha~ Hope that he won't see the word i use to describe him, even what I'm telling is truth and he will probably agree with what i said. Haha~ But he won't get the chance to see this because i din tell him i got blogspot. Haha~
After hang out with Terence, i went to meet Mel. Before we meet up i'm so worried. We didn't see each other nearly one year although she just live beside my condo. When i saw her i was so surprised, she became slimmer. We went to Cola Club there yam cha, so coincident Justin was the singer that night, and i met my friend from Penang TARC. I forgot her name already when she said:"Ei, chee chun you back here la?". It's quite embarrased since i forgot her name but i got my tricks to make this atmosphere diasppeared asap la..PR ma..haha~ Back to me and Mel. The things i worried before met up was just a rubbish because it won't exist. We still keep on 38, gossiping, told each other how's the life when we din contact. Suddenly she talked about Vodka Chivas and Long Island. Alchohol drink makes both of us more happy, especially when i mentioned that i love Long Island so so so much, and so do she. She suggested order a bucket of Carlsberg, i said whatever lor. Then she said if i sing "Superwoman" for her on stage then she treat me, of course i don't want la. But she kept on begging me, and showed me the familiar innocent face that she used to do that always, I on stage finally. I only want to sing one song but then the peoples there keep on asked me to sing again. =.='' Never mind, happy ma! After that we drink again and continued our topics. It's really a good night for me. =D so miss hanging out with her again.
Oh yea! I change the songs playlist already. The songs inside are the songs i listned and i love the most lately. You must listen to Jason Mraz and Eskobar. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.