Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sea snails after "HSMTIT"

High School Musical The Ice Tour, the ice skater's skill are so wonderful! What i can say is it's really a waste if you miss it(what i told Orange after the show). Last time i don't know why some friends around me love this movie so much. But now i know. I love the songs~But its ended quite early, around 10.15pm! =( wanna see more longer! haiz.. But i want to thank Jack cause helped me to manage my messy hair! haha~

After drop Nick at 988, left me and Jack in the car. And this time,

Jack :" we wore so nice tonight, if going back home so early like not really enjoy the night!"
Kyan:" yea lor...i think so."
Jack:" Don't know why i felt freaking boring. This kind of boring not same as nothing to do, is from inside one."
Kyan:" ya?!! I feel like want to drink."
Jack:" ya ya ya. Me too! ha"
Kyan:" wait, i call Yuni and see!"
.......
Kyan:" she is working now. But she said will drink with us when home. I call my friends see where are them."
Jack:" o."

.......
I called alot of my friend but they not interested. Rong Hui wants to but gastric. haiz..

Kyan:" we dont have friends who can accompany us nowadays liao..haiz."
Jack:" yea lor. dont want drink la. we go eat sea snails."
Kyan:" where?!!"
Jack:" Jalan Alor there!"
Kyan:" ok, let's go!"

When on our way to there, Tam Tong called me and he asked us to drink at 69 bistro behind Times Square there. But we already decided to eat sea snails at Jalan Alor there, so he joined us at last. We talked alot there and makes fun together, a very nice supper for me! =) wore nice nice but ate at roadside. haha!

8 Comments:

Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

aihs..really so nice meh HSMTIT..?
what is sea snail?

August 16, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yalor..i also wanna ask..
wat is sea snail??

August 16, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice la...sea snails is 螺.haha ~

August 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

swt...螺call sea snail ar..
hahaha!!~~

August 16, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

excuse me...
banana here...
hahah!!wut is 螺?

August 16, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger ivy said...

wah...supper only wor..need to eat snail ma???hehe...no need jaga badan meh??hahaha

August 16, 2008 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 17, 2008 at 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drink also never ask me..i wanna go..hehe..must ask me when im back.

ryan.g

August 17, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.