Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's Saturday night fever!

I know it's time for me to update my page and i'm still alive still breathing! haha~ (cold i know =.=) First of all, last week i said that i can online start from Monday right?!! But the stupiak streamyx's staff didn't complete their promise..want me to wait until so long! Of course I will forgive them because Hari Raya soon ma, need to Maaf Zahir!! =P

Ok, my life had changed alot lately. Moved to a new place, working in a new environment, healthier lifestyles, so on and so on~ yea! it's tired! but i am quite happy with my condition right now! I stay at 17th floor, so it's very cold everynight! no need air-cond also need to put on blanket always. Share with you the view from my house.


Morning sunshine.

A lot of buildings.

But when the moon night,

You can see Steven's corner!

and the lights! haha~

Actually want to post some pics of my room but it's too messy at the moment and i have no time to clean my room! one word: LAZY~ or i should say is because of you you know, since you miss me a lot so i must online blog first..haha~ ( perasan kan?!! =P) wait huh!! *phone ring*

As the title i wrote: it's Saturday night fever! someone called me and asked me out finally! haha~ going to enjoy la! *happy* Need to prepare myself now but before that, i would like to share with the best photo shoot of mine!


*Da Lang*

7 Comments:

Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

pheww...finally...
nice view ler from your house....
yea..u're perasan...=P
wad is DA LANG?


*Take care*

September 27, 2008 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

waHH!!ur pic vr nice ler!!
no nit to liquify using photoshop already so nice..akakak!!
ltr got ppl go stalk u ar!!
noe where u sty...hahahah!!!
after a long time..u finally update ur bloggie..

September 28, 2008 at 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ yea yea! i know you all wait for a long time edi! sorry~

JAN- You din watch Wall-E? you don't know Da lang? Wall-E said d wor...i think is mean surprise? gua!

Meifenn~ don't worry la..no one will know one la..! if they know i will invite them to visit my house..haha~

September 28, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger ling said...

wow..really nice la the view from ur house..is a nice place to stay..finally u on9..so miss u le haha..^^

September 28, 2008 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger ivy said...

haha..kyan..i think i know lo..
if...... i know where is de steven's corner in setapak la...haha..but my parent know lo..cause they always go there to yam cha..haha..so invite me in if i really there...haha..
jk la..u wish to invite me..i also not dare to enter..hahaha

September 28, 2008 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

muahahah..
i didnt watch ler...nice meh?
muahaha..ivy so cute..dare nt enter to kyan's hse..
muahhahah...

September 29, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

ivy,don jia jia here ar...
ltr nxt time hide somewhere to see orange..
HIAK HIAK HIAK!!!!

September 29, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.