Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sorry, i'm tired! =P

Hey guys, I'm very tired. I just move in a new house, and i love the house so much. Althoug it's smaller than previous one, but i still love it because it's makes me miss my home more and more. Just want to say sorry to those who i promised to upload the photos here and i haven't make it, Sorry! Cause I'm kinda busy and really don't have time to update. Frogive me la, just finished clean up the messy stuffs in new house ma! haha~ I'm happy I got my own small room! And I can detect WIFI in my room, so happy i can free online. Haha~ Now online in my little space and lying on the bed, my eyes want to close soon! I promised again i will complete my promise asap! =)

6 Comments:

Blogger ivy said...

haha...no wonder u said u happy la..but anyway..tired than rest lo...n happy moving house...hehe..

September 3, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

congrats congrats for having a small little room with wifi!!hahaha!!!
don even need to go MCD to on9 again hurh..haha!!
btw,waiting for ur pics XD lalala~!!
rest well =)

September 3, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger ling said...

yea.u have ur own room edi..congratz..although is small but good aso haha..know u tired le..rest more ya..is ok for late uploading the photo..do all ur stuff 1st..remember to take care urself oo ^^

September 3, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

congratz..
room with wifi..
tak payah pergi mc d or cofee bean hor..
aha!
take care.

September 4, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger ♥bubu said...

congrats =)
new home.
free wifi.
how nice.

September 5, 2008 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..okok..
ya..congrats ya..nvm la..
no need say sori oo..
waiting d pic oo..
haha..
take k..

September 8, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.