Wednesday, October 8, 2008

(head count) head of a cow?!! yarks

Today i was so moody when my manager told me that my customer's 250K loan application was rejected. My mood not change because of the customer but what i care the most is my commission! All gone. But what to do, it's final decision. Haiz!

This few days I'm listening to Bossa Nova, what a nice and the most suitable music for the peoples who working everyday and need some private time. It's really relax and comfortable, the effect is definately can sleep well every night, but this is for myself yea! Not counted on you since i don't know your mind can accept it or not! Maybe you need to listen Techno baru boleh tidur ler?!! who knows?!! haha~

Just now went to Cheras to record something, and i bet you will figure it out what i record very soon. So ngam there got pasar malam, so after finished the recording i so excited because it's time for me to walk around since it's been a very long time i din step into night market. But so bad, i saw something extremelydisgusting and cruel!!


see?!! it's a head of a cow!OMG~

I really not dare to watch over there, what a cruel world! Amituofo~ *vomit*

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

ei,Jangan no mood liao.haihs.

bOssanova soothing la...if tht person listen techno can sleep...
wulaoeh,can go Malaysia Record liao

gahhh..its really disgusting.

October 9, 2008 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger ~EeLiNG~EL™ said...

Cruel! Cruel! Cruel!~

October 15, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...i know...u go record 988 CNY album, right?

October 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.