Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Hobby! =D

Selamat Hari Raya guys! Today my mood are so good when working because my mind keep on remind me that I'm going to enjoy my public holiday! =D Not going to tell you how i spend my holiday first~ haha! But you will figure it out if you come here always.
Today we celebrated our colleague Keason's birthday (but too bad i forgot to ask how old is he), we went to McDonald to have our birthday lunch.
This is our french fries little mountain.
And this is their bad attitude~haha! (don't have mine one ok cause all so fair!haha)
And then became this.

see my face?!! so round! OMG~

After McD we went back to our office, but as usual, they will smoke before start working~ this is a question that i can't understand why the smokers need to smoke after eating?!! whatever! Because of i'm a bit boring while waiting for them, so i use my phone to take down their picture! Once i started the photo shoot, we shoot non-stop. haha~ see the photos.

Neoce so ugly in this picture!haha~ and i purposely want to post here! *Devil*

another one messy hair picture! haha~*more devil*

Now turn to Ed Gan!

Neoce and Ed.. finally Neoce look good in the picture.haha~

and this is Kyan d blek one!

I like this photo =)

After that Ivan Didi joined us. =D

Sorry to Neoce cause i post the photo here...haha~ =P

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

waa....
1st time tengok u pakai tie...lolx
glad to hear u mood good lar=)
enjoy your holiday!!!

October 1, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Mei FeNN said...

HAHAHHA!!!tht pic reali round eyyy....
not reali round..is super round..akakak!!
hrmmm...wear formal luk so polite..not like u
XD

October 1, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where u work?
wear so pro o...

October 2, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.