Thursday, October 2, 2008

Say no to bir and say yes to Vodka

It's 2am something now, and i'm exhausted. Woke up quite early this morning and went out whole day with Ed and Tam Tong. While waiting for Ed, again i start my strength which is self-snap! And i do really love it! haha~

My eyes looked weired!

Acted like " I'm lost " ~ haha

when don't have any pose already then use my hand to hide part of my face! =P

Orange went to KL met us and we heading to May's house for a party. You know what we named this party?!! - Pork Party - is the name. haha~ celebrate together with our Malay citizens ma right?!! The puppy in May's house so cute! see-

this is Guo Guo.

and this is Qing Qing. she looked so pity! like wanna cry! cute~

I really wish to have a dog in my house but they are the animals that need a lot of cares and a lot of love, and this is a problem for me to have one of them because i have no time to take care of them, and the money i earn not enough for myself already how to feed them! So what i can do is just imagine everytime when i open my door, there have a dog approached me and want me to play with. haha~

Tonight i drink with May,Dylan, Luke and .... quite a lot of peoples. The things i want to say it out loud is I HATE BIR!!! but i love Vodka~ =D

3 Comments:

Blogger ling said...

the puppy is so cute le!!! really wanna kiss it..haha..u r right..say no to bir..not good for health..hehe..

October 3, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ same wit me..i hate bir..
but i love vodka...^^

kyan...u become more black liao!!
cham..later cant see u at nite..hehe~

October 3, 2008 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow
the puppy really cute
my house der dog is labrador.
damn big.. hehe
vodka nice... next time go party
ask me yea... hehe

October 4, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.