Saturday, October 18, 2008

Polo Explorer! ( i want movie! )


Da-lang! Werners on Changkat~ a very nice place to hang out and gathering with friends. Went there few times already but last night was my first time to dine at there.

The mirror on the wall with the alphabets. I like it.

The view from the place i sit. Nice right?!!

Do you see anything in this pic?!! OMG~ I can't even see myself. =.=||

Ahh~ I want to watch movie! There got a lot of movies on show now. I got no time to watch yet~sigh! Felt that i'm outdated already and a lot of news regarding to entertainment also don't know ! Please update me yea! haha~ Din blog few days and i don't know how to blog d! sigh sigh sigh~!!

----------don't know what to write--------------

Yea! Last night received a present from Waylon, it's my birthday present! haha~ It's Ralph Lauren's perfume. I definately love it because I just start my journey to collect perfumes. I have 5 perfumes now and i wish to have Lacoste Essentials and more and more.haha~ . Anyway, thanks Waylon!

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

finally updated!LOL...ei,that place is so NiCEeeeee!too busy d la u where got time to watch movie...LOL

October 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to watch today d ..but have no time also. haiz~

October 19, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tell u wat...lacoste is nice..hahaha...same taste

November 2, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.